UT3 DM-Chiasma [D/L][Pics][Final]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Achernar

Sep 8, 2010
Name:DM-Chiasma

Version: Final
Compatibility: Patch 2.1 (No Titan assets used)
Number of Player 2-12

Description: While dividing my map (DM-Richter) I draw on the analogy of meiosis where the diploid chromosomes are crossed over to generated diversity before being halved, through a process of cross over or Chiasma

DM-Richter_LP
|
|
--- DM-Chiasma (Berserk Side)
|
|
--- DM-Richter_SP (UDamage Side)

Comments: My First attempt at mapping.

Screenshot: DM-Chiasma

[screenshot]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x340/Achernarz/Chiasma/DM-Chiasma.jpg[/screenshot]

Credits:
[Custom Music]
zYnthetic, CBP team
[Beta Testers]
Bl!tz, Lex, Stevelois, Syphix, Taffy, Tipper
[Support]
coolcat22, Piranhi

###### Tutorials and Knowledge ######
zYnthetic VeloCity soundtrack,CBP Team,Stevie's Coner Duplicating Epic content,Stevie's Coner Enforcer tut,Joshua Javaheri,Ben Burkart Level Optimisation,AVLD tutorials,IceCreamYou Tutorial Index,Waylons Learning Unreal Engine 3,Ambershees scripting tutorials,Odedge awesome link resource,UDN,Hourences TUTORIALS - INDEX,3D BuzzEat3D

DOWNLOAD:DM-Chiasma