1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DM-Brunel and 10 bots?

Discussion in 'Maps & Map Reviews' started by SkaarjMaster, Mar 8, 2002.

1. SkaarjMaster

SkaarjMaster enemy of time

I know this may sound crazy, but I tried playing DM-Brunel with 10 bots (and me) and it wouldn't start. Probably has something to do with only 10 player starts in the map, hehe. I thought even though you had more players than player starts, the map would run anyway, just lots of spawn spamming?

2. lophead

lophead 10100111001

Yeah, thats what usually would happen. You would just get telefragged untill people got out of the way of the spawn points.

3. D6e6v6ils_Dancer

D6e6v6ils_Dancer You know you want me...

Hmmm...I tried that with myself and 11 bots and it just died and I thought it weird that I didn't just spawn kill..bizarre:confused:

4. Homeslice

Homeslice A mapper not in the zone

This map has crashed on me many times, regardless of player count, which is why I do not have it on my hard drive.

5. SkaarjMaster

SkaarjMaster enemy of time

Well, this thread was a bit longer before, but here's what I believe I said before:

I have played it with 9 bots before and it actually worked once, hehe. The max. I can start this with is 7-8 bots at this point. I think Lruce Bee explained this once somewhere why this happens, but I can't remember. Sorry about you not being able to play it at all Homeslice.