Dm-2019

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
Well you really are a strange being DavidM. I don't know you and you don't know me. And I guess neither of us care in the slightest about that. Except you for some strange reason felt it necessary to point out that I had put lens flares in some screen shots. Maybe you really did mean just that "Nice Photoshop Lens Flares", and you were actually paying me a compliment for how good the shots looked. Unfortunately, how it came across to me and others, was that you were desperately seeking to point this fact out to anyone who hadn't noticed, just in case they might be lured into thinking that the screen shots looked better than they should, based on this fact. If you were paying me a compliment then thank you. If you were pointing out that the lens flares were fake, then there really was no great need, and you might have put your remarks in a slightly less antagonistic manner. If you were just being sarcastic, then why ? I see how much you enjoy spinning these word webs, so I thought it impolite to stay silent, as you are in fact a guest at my party, so to speak. Or is that a pissed up gate crasher. Why do so many people dislike you so much. I guess you just a straight talking guy who tells it how he sees it regardless of the consequences. I bet you can't just let this go without a smart reply, be great if you could. If you have anymore to say on the matter, mail me, not this forum. Me I've had my fill and I'm not looking at this thread anymore. I'll start a new thread for anyone who's interested in seeing more screens of this map, some with, some without lens flares, Photoshop or otherwise, as the fancy takes me.

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
hah
they dont like me cause they dont want a straight opinion, they want a flowered words, nothing negative ('cause they are only doing it for fun)
just like you
and I KNOW that you check this thread again :p
you are reading this here but you won't reply again so I think that you really didnt check it

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
Yeah, you knew I'd look, like I knew you'd reply. worthless words.
So have you got what you wanted now. I hope so, cause you really are sickening to have to deal with. If it makes you happy please feel free to tell the world what you think of me or what I do. Otherwise why are you here, nobody wants you, so F.ck off
I got to admit though, you really are skilled at getting people down with a few choice words. Well done. I see you with your big wide smile, another useless day. Now just go away man, you get me down.

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
Cheating :D Wow man you really were worried that someone might think my stuff was good because of those lens flares :) I got nothing to prove. You really are sad, getting sadder by the post. Go on. lets keep this going for a while. I got Fu.k all else to do this after lunch. DavidM hey, nice to meet you at last. You must have been brooding over my stuff for a while, Me, I never seen none of your stuff, that straight UT DM does nothing for me.
Thats why I'm here, why are you ? Come one Daviddon't slack now, I want a good reply, something to really make me want to get back to you. I hate Fu'king typing so its got to be good, give me your best shot. Hit me up :D

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
I guess I'm not drunk enough to compete with you.

Your attacks are nice mister, but can you back up anything?
I didn't do anyhting and you attack me for nothing

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
Guess thats it then "Mister" if you don't want to play
If you gonna try and make me out as the big wicked mapper
picking on poor little DavidM :D
loose your nerve hey / :D :D :D :D
Or maybe just one last punch as you leave
Go on, you Know you want to
Cause if you not gonna fight I don't want you around
So Fu.k off back where you came from