1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

discussion of =vd=xaero

Discussion in 'Unreal 2' started by PETsnake, Aug 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PETsnake

PETsnake www.p3t.org bitch

i have determined, after fasting for several days, dwelling deep in arduous and contemplative thought, droving into a spiritual whirlpool of meditation and pills, that there is something that must be done. i know its hard for me to be the one to say it. after having good relations with voodoo for so long, this is not easy for me to discuss. I know that i speak for my clan when i say what I'm about to say, and believe me, it wasn't easy to come to an understanding of.

As a background i will tell you where this final thought is rooted from. in pets early days, as a growing clan, experiencing our renaisance years, we aquired a member or two from the SV clan, who at the time, experienced a breakup that rocked the xmp community about as hard as the charles and dianna breakup tore england into a muderous country of savages smitten with desires of bitter tea and moldy crumpets. (note: not all englishmen are savages) But this is all the staging grounds for what I am going to eventually elude to, being the fair person i am, i just want to give everyone a full explanation for what I am going to admit about Xaero. The name of the server that SV had running in xmp, became quite the discussion point of our TS sessions. We would find ways to get Shizo, and Folo to say it because of there dirty southern accents and it would make us laugh, providing hours of entertainment, because if you can remember, pet was founded on the basis of silly.

Anyways, the name of the server was "SV PWNIJ SERVER". Not-so-southern members of pet can be quoted as saying, "schizo, what the fu** is PWNIJ", seeing as when pernounced just right, it creates a rain of gentle, yet a consitently tickling mist administered to one's funny receptors of the brain. and when a southern man pernounces the word pwnij, it creates an overwhelming response releasing a chemical laden mixture from the axom to be recieved by the dendrites and soma a million fold which constitutes the funny receptors on the cellular level of the brain. This envokes a laugh so deep and hearty, that you can actually feel your brain saying, "pwnij" "that's just awesome". . .beacause a southern man does not pernounce it like a yankee (as mole would put it, bless his european heart), instead of the word we think it is, the southern man pernounces it like this, "pynn-age", almost sounding like "poonage".

So circling back to my main thesis, Which is to break it to xaero, without undermining the entire community of xmp, and to create angst between voodoo/pet, i just wanted to say one thing. And if this offends anyone, i frankly appologise henceforth to anything that you may feel is innapropriate. but this i must say, and now i will say it:

I think that you (Xaero) should change your sig to say "wanted for PWNIJ" instead of "PWNAGE". Since you once played as a pet, i know that you have the voice of a southern man, which makes you a great candidate to carry on the pwnij legacy, also, this can be in rememberance of an xmp of yore, the SV clan, god rest there souls. thanks for your patients and understanding.

2. llam0rz

llam0rz [pet]llama

*breaks out in a fit of his most manly-girlish emotional tears*

This, this has moved me.. ok, so it really only moved my bowels.. but must we quibble on details?

3. Jackal

Jackal Crapass

4. Xaero

Xaero Who Dey!

You ever see a topic...and think "oh ****, Damage control! Damage control!"? Anywho, I don't mind having that in my sig...Omen made it, so if he gets to opportunity to adjust it, I'll have him change it.

And yes, I have played as [pet]me in the past when pet needed subs. Something i think a lot of current pet members forget about...too quick to jump on the whole "Xaero hates pet" bandwagon. If I hated them so much, you'd see more of them banned ;)

Anywho, I'll get my sig changed first chance I get.

5. damn

damn New Member

I thought we all came to the conclusion that xaero only hates me?

6. BaRrOw

BaRrOw DA HOOCH!!

Wow.... deep man... deep....

7. fireball

fireball Reach out and torch someone

It's "I can't believe it's not spam!"

8. PETsnake

Ya, i thought I'd throw everyone the biggest curveball in buf history, its like going out to your senior prom, getting all liquored up with your date and having her say, "lets wait till we're married"

9. Zetto

Zetto XMP Beta Tester

Ohhh, Xaero's fan base is expanding... esp. since he is the resident nazi mod on BuF :D

10. llam0rz

llam0rz [pet]llama

That's your problem, Snake. She shouldn't be allowed to say anything if you affix the duct tape correctly..

11. BaRrOw

BaRrOw DA HOOCH!!

It could be worse... she could say, "In truth, I'm really a man."

12. [pet]owl

[pet]owl New Member

OMG i was about to take my own life till i read that being im a southern man. thanks snake once again your words of wisdom have helped me see a new day. im gonna go pick some kotton and sleep with my sister while thinking of llama in a pink dress.
    BECAUSE:: Inseest is best , when you cant get the rest!!!!!

13. Xaero

Xaero Who Dey!

If you arent good enough for your own family's pants, then your not good enough for anyone else's.

j/k

14. PETsnake

now now owl, i don't think your sexual preferences have anything to do with this topic.

i wanna see pwnij, for cemetery's sake

15. BaRrOw

BaRrOw DA HOOCH!!

Well, there's always the family's ol' sniffin' hound...

16. jordanio

jordanio New Member

Actually Snankel, there were 3 SV members in pet: me, Monkeypox, and Sementray. And I actually believe that Xaero loves me, not hates me.

17. Dandeloreon1984

Dandeloreon1984 CXP Director

LOL, i expected you to say that, but you must not forget me, after all, i was also in sv, when it was an xmp clan :), but i moved on after it left xmp, and some other things.

Edit: it was brought up to my attention that this was aimed at sv members that were in pet, but i took it as a statement of all former sv members that are still in xmp :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2004
  18. jordanio

jordanio New Member

Dandel, are you related to Rick James, or do you really like cocaine that much? :p

19. Dandeloreon1984

Dandeloreon1984 CXP Director

no on both, i just thought i would post.

20. jordanio

jordanio New Member

Liar! Oh, and by the way, R.I.P. Ricky, we'll miss the good ol' days...when you used to imprison and beat up women. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.