1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Discussion about the site itself.

Discussion in 'Nali City' started by XepptizZ, Oct 11, 2004.

1. XepptizZ

XepptizZ What are you lookin at...

I've noticed a while ago this site seems to care more about politics, the site itself and flamers then mapping or playng the game. I just found that rather striking and wondered what the peoples opinion about this statement is. Fat change this thread will be answered a lot, but I'll give it a try anyways.

2. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

I came for the game(s)........

I've said it before and I'll say it again here. I don't make maps (anymore) but I've been invovled in gaming for over twenty years. I come here to get maps and as a by-product of that I have an opinion.

It has been unfortunate that here, as well as elsewhere, anyone who has an opinion which differs gets flamed. As for politics and religion, I prefer not going there because my opinion is my own and I don't expect people to agreee, diagree or, necessarily understand.

I come to this site because I love these games and, as a result, usually have a comment to leave about the great (or not so great) free maps I get to download. Hopefully players' constructive comments can help mappers progress....

Does that answer your question?

3. XepptizZ

XepptizZ What are you lookin at...

Yes, coz I wondered what the opinions would be about this and you gave your opinion.

4. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

...and that's all.......

.........and that's all it is; my opinion.

Have a nice day.