Discordian hits Toronto trains

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

namu

Bleh.
Dec 21, 2000
Dinae Mensa, Tharsis Regio
namu.free.fr
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNe...02/20060502/?hub=TopStories&subhub=PrintStory

Bemused Toronto commuters were repeatedly informed that "Stephen Harper eats babies" after a hacker tampered with advertising signs on city trains.
The scrolling electronic signs that usually carry transit updates and advertisements on Toronto's westbound Lakeshore GO Transit trains carried the messages Thursday, Friday and Monday after the hacker used a remote-control device to re-program the wording and mock the prime minister.

Oh, the shock and awe ! People doubting their senses, forced to use their brains to reassess reality ! When people start wondering if they're hallucinating, you got a successful mind**** in my book (along with the mock corporate labels pasted on Barbie and Ken doll boxes in shops, and the surrealist, mischevious announcements in airports).

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
Pretty sneaky :lol:

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
héhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhééhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhéhé...

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I like the caption under Harper's photo: "Prime Minister Stephen Harper does not 'eat babies.'"

DaBeatard

Mr.How
Nov 20, 2002
Visit site
The last line in the article is funny too:
Meanwhile, when asked about his time with Harper at the National Citizens Coalition, Nicholls said: "I worked with Stephen Harper for five years and never once did he, in that time, eat a baby."