Digital Speed FragVid (lots of competitive US TDM frags)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

briach

ಠ_ಠ DaReTaL ಠ_ಠ
Sep 2, 2005
º_º FeiShan º_º
Good vid. Lot's of mega kills. Some good frags on good players. Lots of headies :lol:

Generic metal/rock music.

Lots of consecutive headshots. Lots and lots frags right after the other. There was almost too much content at once, so you don't really have a chance to focus on single frags. I think they tried to fit in too much content.

Some original effects. There really isn't a rythm or methodical way they pace the film like seen other vids, but it's still a great vid and I recommend it to anyone that's interested in competitive US TDM.

Lots of skill and content in this vid, but I've been spoiled by other recent video's superb pacing and rythm.

http://www.own-age.com/vids/video.aspx?id=6408

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Good movie. All of that that wasn't matches took place on Fractionary/Purgatory, didn't it? I wonder how come every time I play on Fractionary no well-known good people are playing... What's that fuzzy dot crosshair they use in most of that video? I've seen it before in other videos.

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Everything about this movie was great.

The part with the Rammstein song was the best, IMO.
And what's up with the lightning double kill on Corrugation. WTF?

Great movie, well worth the download. :)

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Nines said:
The part with the Rammstein song was the best, IMO.
And what's up with the lightning double kill on Corrugation. WTF?
Not all that rare. The lightning spawns off three child bolts in a random direction from the point where the main bolt hits that do half the damage of the main shot. If the main bolt hits one guy while a child bolt hits another and both are within the proper health range... Instant lightning double kill.

m&ms

Melts in your mouth, not in your hand.
Jul 13, 2003
in a bag....duh
Visit site
/me steals dird's rating system

+ frags
+ editing
-------- every single song except the one in the headshot sequence, and the beat before the kid rock

Last edited:

m&ms

Melts in your mouth, not in your hand.
Jul 13, 2003
in a bag....duh
Visit site
Hey, at least it was an original flyby ;)

I personally liked the backwards spinning transitioning through several maps, and I also liked the full spin on Osiris.

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
My rating:
9/10 content (frags)
8/10 editing
7/10 creativity
8/10 quality
8/10 overall
(to copy own-age.com's rating scheme)

More details later. I've got homework to do ;(

Babar

nbk-ruCkus
Feb 7, 2004
First, loved the movie. Good to see movies for the US. Those bloody euros have to many good players <3. 2 questions though, how did u get those crosshair dots so big(i cant get them that big on normal option settings) and how did u change the names of your guns like GOO,.lg., Rox, etc.
Great movie keep it up.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Good, good but could use some more smooth transitions between music numbers. The headshot part was cool :)
Great frags too.

Worth the download.

BooGity what's wrong with a little "simple" flyby? I like it anyways. This one especially, original rotations. :)