Digimon skin

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Guilmon

Shadow Dragon Clan Leader
Jun 30, 2005
In the digital world
www.freewebs.com
I wish someone would make a Guilmon model for unreal tournament 2k4 I think that would be cool I would do it myself but I don't know how and try to make a Dorumon model I have a friend who likes him if some one does make one please post it here and thank you

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Hope some good modeller will make it for you, but Tentomon is much cooler ;)

Attachments

• tentomon.jpg
    tentomon.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited by a moderator:

Kid InFeRnO

Censored By Madd
Dec 25, 2004
Between Four Walls
Guilmon why don't you request a custom kid model with a d-tector and card pouch on them and make them kids so you wont have a huge pixelated tail getting shot up. A Clan of little kid skins would actually be cool

Guilmon

Jun 30, 2005
In the digital world
www.freewebs.com
Kid InFeRnO said:
Guilmon why don't you request a custom kid model with a d-tector and card pouch on them and make them kids so you wont have a huge pixelated tail getting shot up. A Clan of little kid skins would actually be cool
Well now lets use some logec I mean do you really think Landri would let some kids into their tournament.Plus Digimon kill each other in battle and the tail is cool

Last edited:

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Kid InFeRnO said:

Guilmon said:
Well now lets use some logec I mean do you really think Landri would let some kids into their tournament.Plus Digimon kill each other in battle and the tail is cool

The tail hasn't got anything to do with the request, loads of custom models have tails, Marygold, Tyrant, FireDrake, KouRyuu, the Raptor...the list goes on.

This would be an interesting model, perhaps some other humanoid ones to go with it in a pack? WarGreymon would give Xan a run for his money...(don't take that last bit as hijacking)

Guilmon

Jun 30, 2005
In the digital world
www.freewebs.com
Random Elite said:
The tail hasn't got anything to do with the request, loads of custom models have tails, Marygold, Tyrant, FireDrake, KouRyuu, the Raptor...the list goes on.

This would be an interesting model, perhaps some other humanoid ones to go with it in a pack? WarGreymon would give Xan a run for his money...(don't take that last bit as hijacking)
Finally some sees my point I know the Skaarj skelton would do good for my tail of the Gen mo kai but I'm not sure

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
Guilmon said:
I wish someone would make a Guilmon skin for unreal tournament 2k4 I think that would be cool I would do it myself but I don't know how and try to make a Dorumon skin I have a friend who likes him if some one does make one please post it hereand thank you

wouldn't you mean model not skin?

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
A smooth "1 year bump" is O.K. As long as the author don't bump the thread daily. or minutely. If you see what i mean.

Stick with the topic now.