1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Did you buy an Inf CD?

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by DLL, Feb 13, 2002.

?

Did you buy an Inf CD?

1. Yes I did.

46 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. Nope.

59 vote(s)
    56.2%
  1. DLL

DLL Chrysolyte

I want to know how many of you guys bought Infiltration CD's. Enough small talk. To the polls!

C'mon guys, you don't have to reply, just vote. Two mouse clicks.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2002
  2. Dank

Dank Mac Guru

Yep, I bought one....and a T-shirt too!

One question for the team though.... are you guys gonna let us know when the CD's and shirts are shipping? I'm getting tired of looking for the FedEx man every day. ;)

3. DamienW

DamienW I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir

I second Dank's motion :tup: :D

4. JOoJOos

JOoJOos I Say Random Stuff

I'd rather not know when they're going to ship my CD, because then I'll get all anxious and not be able to sleep the night before. I'd much rather wake up one day, and find the CD in my mailbox, and say "WOW! Finally, I am so happy, I'll hit myself in the face with a hammer."

5. Puncher

Puncher AFA member

I didn't buy one (although I would like to) because I don't have a credit card, and Paypal requires a credit card for anyone living outside of the US/Canada.

6. MadWoffen

MadWoffen Soon! ©

Can't you pay Beppo directly ? He is just a few meters away... :p

7. -Snakebite-

-Snakebite- Hero

Lol, go drop the money off round his house :)

I'd like to of bought a CD, but because of the Brittish Customs charges it would be too expensive :(

8. DamienW

DamienW I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir

Puncher, there is now a way to order the CD without credit card....
    Check the older news on the main page

9. G-Fresh

G-Fresh Red

No credit card, so nope. I think I'll wait and see if anyone has problems with the offline ordering, being in the UK I'm not so sure about it

10. DooMfreak

DooMfreak New Member

Of course I ordered a CD. I would have gotten a T-shirt too, but just too much Canadian dollar. They should be a little more elaborate anyways, I want to advertise Infiltration not just have something to flash at the squash courts.

11. bastardb

bastardb New Member

i dont think the prelease number really counts... cause im sure thers tons that will test it first then when they see how great it is buy it

im betting at LEAST another 100 in the first 2 weeks after its download is out

12. Puncher

Puncher AFA member

With not needing a credit card you mean the offline ordering. But you still then have to get a bank order in US dollars (which does cost something).

@Beppo: Is it possible that you set up a bank account here in Germany for INF?

13. MadWoffen

MadWoffen Soon! ©

Yep, an euro account could simplify the thing for all the euros.
    But you'll have to count with bank charges anyway for the transferring of the funds from one country to another. Also, the use of international payment sheet where you'll have to note either a sort or swift code...

I think the Post account are the cheapest (my suppliers in Germany generally use those).

14. Cunubelin

Cunubelin Absens haeres non erit (Soccerdad)

Ordered and standing by

The waiting is really eating at my nerves but what the heck, can't wait too long for the GOOD stuff!

Come to think of it, I'm probably looking forward to the T-shirt the most! ;)

C

15. DLL

DLL Chrysolyte

*bump*

16. Gnam

Gnam Member

Yeah, I got the cd and the T-shirt. LOL, it would be funny if they sold the real guns in the Inf store. You like killing people instanly by shooting them in the toenail with a Robar? WELL NOW YOU CAN DO IT IN REAL LIFE TOO! Get Inf 2.88 and your Robar RC-50 for only $24.99!

17. Guardian_BOB

Guardian_BOB Glitch! BFG!

Bought the CD and then 4 more for my friends who don't have Paypal, I'll let them vote themselves. Paypal also allows different shipping addresses, so if one your buddies (hello clans out there!) has an account ask him to order and ship it to you.

Hmm hope they pay me back, hope the site doesn't go bust before it comes out then I loose all my cash. Oh great now you got me paranoid :hmm:

Over 200 views and 65 votes - some folks are afraid to admit they haven't bought yet me thinks. And those that say 'they'll buy after they see how 2.87 is' I bet very few will bother, well what about all the time you've already spent playing this excellent freebie regardless of 2.87 You at least owe the team something and $13 U.S. including delivery is lunch money, starve for a couple days.

18. Keganator

Keganator White as Snow Moderator

I bought it and the T-Shirt!

19. Fenris

Fenris [-I-]Fenris

Bought. With T.

Love paypal. Use it for all my private international moneytransfers, though usually not for orders... Creditcard works much better there...

20. bastardb

bastardb New Member

cant get paypal without credit card uless you have an american bank? what the ****?

how bloody hard is it to set up a canadien bank? its all the same gang of money grubbing bitches anyway why damn IT WHY