1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Did anyone else DL these maps from PU?

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by Peregrine, Jul 31, 2001.

1. Tosk

Tosk The Hunted

heh... I guess that would help, huh? oops :)

DOM-Shrunk http://files.planetunreal.com/file.planet/nc/nalicity/utdomination/dom-shrunk.zip/

DM-Naboopf
    DM-deepcorepf
    DM-Deathstarpf
    DM-ATATBargepfa
    CTF-SpaceST
    CTF-SG-Outpost
    CTF-SGC
    CTF-Realmpf
    CTF-NabooGenpf
    CTF-Gladiator
    CTF-deepcorepf
    CTF-Abydos_SGC
    CTF-Abydos
    CTF-Karnack_Abydos
    CTF-Karnack
    http://www.planetunreal.com/utbuilder/Map1.htm

CTF-ImpactArena http://www.fileplanet.com/dl/dl.asp?planetunreal/BDBUnreal/CTF-ImpactArena.zip

CTF-DarkForest http://www.fileplanet.com/dl/dl.asp?planetunreal/BDBUnreal/CTF-DarkForest.zip

That should be all of the third party maps (at this time). Since Map Vote is running you won't have to d/l all of those but just the ones you'll want to play (that is as long as everyone votes for them :) ).

2. ION_Ace

ION_Ace Assault player

These maps look damn cool, but i tried a few of them, they don't seem to play that well, i mean they don't seem balanced, etc
    having rooms that are there for no reason, etc etc

and a few invis walls here and there, like one of the stargate ctf ones.

they look absolutely amazing though.

3. Xinios

Xinios New Member

Well I tried looking for that RAM 100 mod everywhere but i still cant find it. So no one knows the URL for it?

4. You-Suk|BuF

You-Suk|BuF Getting ready

very nice maps Peregrine, gonna download them tonight

thnx

5. REeeE{skullface}

REeeE{skullface} p-REeeE-dictable

I will d/l when i get dsl... one week ;)

Try the RAM link from the PU home page...

Reeee

6. Peregrine

Peregrine Death from above

Hey TOSK. I've have had NO luck connecting to that server. It starts to and then just doesn't. Is it OK?

7. REeeE{skullface}

REeeE{skullface} p-REeeE-dictable

Hey P-grin :)

just let all the DM servers ping...then sort by map name...

I found two servers that run only UTBuilder's SW maps. the maps are sweet, just need lots of people...*re whispers* and more weapons.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

8. Nugler

Nugler New Member

I wanted to hold any bad comments before playing online with real people, but I have to agree with you about the game play. I've only downloaded Deathstar and Naboo so far, and both have seem to not have that DM flow. However,they are some of the best looking maps I've ever seen. But they seem as if they are more suited for a single player story driven game, instead of a tournament DM style.

But I still want to check out the CTF counterpart to them, and play them online with real people.

9. Peregrine

Peregrine Death from above

Thanks Reee I'll try that.

So what if they don't look like DM maps. Real life doesn't either. If the deathstar was real there'd be a lot of useless real estate.
    LOL

(J/k)

10. Tosk

Tosk The Hunted

We appeared to be having some problems with that server so give this one a try (its been rebuilt).

utserver2.menkel.org

Next Saturday there should be 5 to 10 people playing on it between 12:00pm to 6:00pm (central time). Feel free to come and play with us - the more the merrier :D

:redflag: :shock: