Devil May Cry or Psi Ops?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

old_man_funk

vanilla
Feb 17, 2004
UK
Which is better? I'm thinking of getting one and I'm currently leaning towards to Devil May Cry...

Peace out,

-- Funk

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Devil May Cry should be good. Never played either of them and I must admit I never heard of Psi Ops but that must be a benefit for Devil May Cry since that I HAVE heard of!? :p

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
I loved Psi Ops on xbox so bought it on PC too but it never worked for me (crashed at the intro)

Devil May Cry is supposed to be good but I've never played it... I'd say it'd be more immersive story wise though, because in Psi Ops you're pretty much left to your own devices.

Last edited:

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
I haven't played any of them. But I can tell ya, one of my friends is crazy about Devil may cry.

old_man_funk

vanilla
Feb 17, 2004
UK
I chose Devil May Cry, Dante is so much more badass than that mincy little telepathic bitch from Psi Ops.