Devil May Cry, I need help with this game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ruffrider

Feb 2, 2000
Citrus Springs, FL
Hey guys,
I just ot Devil May Cry for PS2 since they ran out of GTA3 and its a great game so far. I'm already stuck though. Can someone tell me what to do. I unlocked the green door with the rusty key I found. Than I ended up in a room with a Bi-Plane and another red door that says "The 17 puppets are my masters, there will be no admission when they are here" or sumthing of that sort. What the hell do I do?

And in the other red door, I go in the 2nd door and its some statue thingie that says I have to insert some ****, but what do i insert?

Please help asap.
Thanx
John

Iceblade

Fragged Lurker
Mar 14, 2001
Visit site
I myself can't help you (as I don't have the game), but if you take the time to look around, this link here will help you with your current dilemma and any other tight spots you may run into.

Jotun

RAR!
Sep 30, 2000
RAR!
www.game-revolution.com has a fairly decent walkthrough too... just check the cheats section. I just got the game I just got through giving the dude that through the Alaster through me the staff of judgement...

Kokensu

Fire in Ma Belly!
Jan 4, 2000
Shut yo mouth!
Visit site
Damn dude you use the guide the whole way throuhg?! :D

I took me at least a few days to beat that game. There were much harder puzzles than that first one you saw. ;) Oh well, try playing it again on hard or whatever.

Ruffrider

Feb 2, 2000
Citrus Springs, FL
I din't use the guide really at all. I should have read the owners manual first before I played lol. Once I got the hang of things I just kept playinh and playing :p.

Its a good ending :p

Kokensu

Fire in Ma Belly!
Jan 4, 2000
Shut yo mouth!
Visit site
Yea overall I really liked this game. I especially liked the cut scenes when you get new weapons. Pretty kick ass. ;)

Playing it again on HARD mode is really, well, hard. hehe. It's much more of a challenge that's for sure.