1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UE3 - General Devil behind the Canvas is seeking for 3D environment artists

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Guesscui, May 27, 2008.

1. Guesscui

Guesscui New Member

Hi there

I represent the DBC team, to tell everybody the project went pretty well so far, we got a lot of attention and there are couple of the industry elites helping us out as well.

We have pulled of some of the core of the game and the next thing will be the actual level making.

We're currently looking for 3D environment artists to build us enough static meshes for our first a few levels. The skills of artist should cover: 3dsmax or maya, zbrush, a familiarity with unreal engine 3 is a plus. We'd also like to see your portfolio or your previous work as well. If you are interested, please send your stuff to guesscui@msn.com

Also if you want to learn more about the project, please pm me and I'll provide you more info.

Thanks for your attention and we hope to hear from you!

:)

DBC on modDB:
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/10888/devil-behind-the-canvas

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  2. Leonardo

Leonardo Old fart on top the mountain.....

I must say I'm quite impressed with the artwork alone. The model herself is quite nice as well. WHats the tris count at current form ? I also like the legs great job on the knees and ilk its hard to get knees just right but I think you have it spot on !

3. esJ

esJ Environment Artist

It's a high-poly sculpt, so most likely 1-2million tri's or higher.

4. Leonardo

Leonardo Old fart on top the mountain.....

wow I think I heard my 3d card whimper for asplit second on that one.