1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Deus Ex ROX!

Discussion in 'Games' started by \CWM/ Bort, May 31, 2001.

Deus Ex....what do u think?

Poll closed Jun 10, 2001.
  1. Rox

6 vote(s)
  2. Sux

0 vote(s)
  1. \CWM/ Bort

\CWM/ Bort Guest

Even if Ive only had it a week (Game of Year editon) i still love it. Sure i might get wiped out online by all the expserienced veterans. I still love it. One of the best games of the ut engine. Hey if i get my ass handed to me too many time i just apply superglue or take it out on UT. :D
  2. Dragonryder

Dragonryder Camper? Maybe... either way I fragged you.

May 24, 2001
    I love it simply because of the plot, atmosphere, and the fact that I can approach the game any way I please.
  3. Deathwing

Deathwing Raucous Rodentia

Mar 15, 2000
  4. Synastren

Synastren Explodious!

Jun 22, 2001

Deus Ex is just a better, more updated, more realistic... (list keeps going)... version of System Shock 2.
    I have 'em both, and they're about the same, although DX is much better. Especially with the level-up/improvement system.