Desert Eagle

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
S

-=SDS=-ATeamDan

Shakken,

If your going to label all the people who love that magnificent piece of gunnery, gopher hunter lovers (or whatever) at least include the others who dedicated their lives to this gun. jk..
1. brownyman
2. Jonnyboy
3. Zundyfoldge <---wait scratch this one.

page

Acey4 NA

Nov 27, 2000
lol,I'll use the M92f for close range, but I can hit bulls eye 100m away from me with the DE, so I guess I just preform better with it.

DE=CQB, MCB, LCB, and power

M92=CQB, cycles fast

This is in my opinion any way, but do the math.

page

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
I don't use the DE anymore because it just doesn't look good win combination with the mp5 or the sig, it goes nicely with the AKMSU though.

Basically it's the butt ugly chrome skin. END THE DISCRIMINATION, GIVE THE DE THE BLACK SKIN.

I mean the beretta isn't chromed either so why chrome the DE.

bigsig.gif

S

SmallBlackSheep

i thkink they could make it a little bit darker.

Sheep

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Black? Darker? pfeu...

... here is what we need for our little gopher friends ;)

DE_gold.jpg

Note that there is alse black model but I doupt that its as fancy as this one...

"hey look, my DE color fits with my camo! how sweeet" *bang* :rolleyes:

--- Geogob ---

The only way out is the C4 way

[This message was edited by geogob on Mar 14, 2001 at 00:08.]

[This message was edited by geogob on Mar 14, 2001 at 00:10.]

Uli

is hating the music of the INFradio Site.
Jan 18, 2001
i think the SOUND OF THE DESERT EAGLE in INF2.85 is very poor.... its kind like a Air Gun... sounds like a PUI! *LOL*
NO one can say me, that the DESERT EAGLE sounds so in REAL LIFE, too... THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!!
extremly bad, the DE sound...

INF 2.85 is very good, only the DE sound *LOL*

and i dont think that you can fire a ROBAR while standing and without heavy trembling...
THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!!! and its IMPOSSIBLE with the NEW BREATHING SYSTEM... i think its only a gag

its ok for flaming me... ;)

Unicorn

Mar 1, 2000
Visit site
No, no! Keep the chrome! The whole point of using the Desert Eagle is to stand out amongst the crowd of M-16, AK and Beretta users with their boring dark textures :cool:.

(Who got four or five Desert Eagle kills last night, carrying it as CQB backup to my Robar)

Col.Sanders

Oct 12, 2000
While you were all whining...

I went out and handled a DE. Guess what? I can't get my hand around the grip! My middle finger and thumb cannot touch when I'm holding that thing. I cannot imagine how a person is supposed to control that beast without a good grip on it.

And this DE had a nice, matte-black finish to it. 50-caliber, and (hee-hee) came with 4 clips and half-a box of ammo. I wonder if the previous owner decided the .50 was a little much for him.... :)

Whatever it's limitations in real life, it's in the game. Like it, use it. Don't like it, don't use it.

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
Col.Sanders: LOL! Even these small chinese hands can get a grip on a Desert Eagle my friend ;) I just don't like the damn thing. It simply isn't wieldly or reliable enough to have any sort of practical application aside from target shooting, plinking targets, hunting or wowing the gun illeterates in the cinema or the game playing crowd. I find the entire idea of Desert Eagles in combat ludicrous.

shakinfil.jpg