Defense Force Omega looking for 2D Concept Artist

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
Name: Defense Force Omega
Version: Alpha
Compatibility: Unreal Tournament 2004
Description: Defense Force Omega is a squad-based coop game which blends aspects of the classic Darkmatch in a campaign to fight against an invading army. Elements of X-Com, Starship Troopers and anime movies are expected to get added to the soup.

DFO takes place in the future, where mankind has started to settle distant planets. The Aquinas Colony is suddenly attacked, and their communications array is destroyed - cutting them off from Earth Command Central. Then the attacks come at night, and an alien presence begins to let it's plans known...

Currently DFO is mostly in need of a 2D Concept artist, to create some drawings for the models and levels to be developed. An alpha of the gameplay exists and much of the base code for the mod is likely to be completed before 3D asset development begins.

Interested? Please email me at inkless@inkless.com and place " DFO " (all caps) somewhere in the subject line (I have very tempermental spam protection).

udsshot.jpg

For those who don't know me - I wrote Freehold for UT, Riftwar (1st and 3rd place MSUC winner), Grind (MSUC finalist), the xpaks, and am responsible for a handful of wiki tutorials on making mods. My previous Total Conversion project, Freehold NG, was abandoned because the design team all went to school or got real jobs :).

Temporary DFO HomePage: http://unrealmods.org/view_mod.php?modid=32