1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Default map list

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DeathAdder, Jun 10, 2005.

1. DeathAdder

DeathAdder a.k.a. LightBringer

I'm having problems getting the default maplist to show up. I also am unable to setup a maplist in webadmin.

I need help with setting up maplists with ut2vote.

2. Imaginos

Imaginos Deathball addict?

Webadmin's maplist editing is pretty straightforward.. Select the gametype you want to work with, then hit update. That game's default maplist should then appear in the page. You can add/remove maps from it. Be sure to save then use the list.
    UT2Vote can only read from the default maplist. If you create multiple maplists for a gametype, it won't access any but the default one when you turn that option on in UT2Vote.

3. DeathAdder

DeathAdder a.k.a. LightBringer

How do I set it up to look for a default maplist for FHI invasion? I got the skaarjpack.invasion to work fine. Here is what is in the ini file

[DefaultINV MaplistRecord]
    DefaultTitle=Default INV
    DefaultGameType=SkaarjPack.Invasion
    DefaultActive=0
    DefaultMaps=DM-1on1-Crash
    DefaultMaps=DM-1on1-Desolation
    DefaultMaps=DM-1on1-Irondust
    DefaultMaps=DM-Flux2

[DefaultFHI MaplistRecord]
    DefaultTitle=Default FHI
    DefaultGameType=FHI.FHI
    DefaultActive=0
    DefaultMaps=FHI-BOSS-Ice
    DefaultMaps=FHI-Deimos-ED
    DefaultMaps=FHI-Last_Stand
    DefaultMaps=FHI-SM-Underworld03

Right now, for when FHI is current the game on the server, nothing shows up in the webadmin for default maplist for fhi. And It won't let me save anything. It won't let me create a maplist.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2005