1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dedicated Linux Server Bug?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by phat4l, Mar 19, 2001.

1. phat4l

phat4l New Member

Am I doing something stupid or is there a bug with the linux dedicated server? I have everything set up and working ok as far as I can tell, the only problem I have is with the turret guns.

If a player walks up to one of the turret guns the "you now control the ..." message comes up but they are unable to move or fire the gun and when they move away again their weapon does not reappear and they are completely unable to change to another weapon or fire or anything until they respawn?

Has anyone else experienced this problem, is there anything I can do to fix it?

Thanks.

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad."