1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Decalstay

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Ironword300, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Ironword300

Ironword300 Member

In the package un_toys_22_11_2004 there's a mutator called UN_DecalStay. I'd dearly like to get it to work--that kind of effect is crucial for Single-Player IMHO, for being able to see where you've been already--but when I do what the readme says and add this line to Infiltration.ini...
    [INF_Console.INFc_Console]
    RootWindow=K_INF_DecalStay.K_INF_DecalStay_RootWindow
    ;RootWindow=INF_Menu.INFm_RootWindow
    ...commenting out the original RootWindow line, Infiltration stops at the splash screen and refuses to ever open. And just putting the mutator in System does nothing at all; no effect as far as I can see. And yes, of course I have "Show Decals" checked in the Infiltration config menus, but that only seems to affect shell casings. Certainly broken window glass & other such stuff still vanishes in a jiffy. Is this mutator just not meant for 2.9+, or does anyone know that it does work for 2.9, in which case there may be something I can do?