1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Decal Stay :(

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Saving Private Raptor, Sep 4, 2001.

1. Saving Private Raptor

Saving Private Raptor What The ^%&;*$!!!

Has anyone been able to use Khutan's online version of decal stay with 2.86?

I've tried but every time I connect to a server it immediately kicks me off the server, because of the line you have to type into Infiltration.ini to make decal stay work :(

Anyone else got this problem?

2. JamesT

JamesT sniper apprentice

I have already told Khutan about this issue and he said he will take a look and try to make some fix.

3. Saving Private Raptor

Saving Private Raptor What The ^%&;*$!!!

Thanks JamesT, I really hope that Khutan can find a fix for it :)

4. Khutan

Khutan Always in a vicious circle....

I'll take a look at it right now:D I think beppos' new anti-cheat code probably broke it (I thought it might) I'll do my best to fix it;)

5. Los Pescados

Los Pescados Infiltration Team Member

Is there an offline version? I've been doing a lot of range practice and it's buggin' me that my bullet holes are disappearing before I can tally my score :)

Mike

6. JamesT

JamesT sniper apprentice

The DecalStay v2 ( SPR has attached the file ) works fine with 2.86 offline.

7. Khutan

But if V2 stops you connecting to servers then you'd have to disable it before going online, so I'd use the old version 1 for now, if it still works that is (I just uninstalled INF so I can re-install and re-do whatever it was I did to get things to compile with 2.86 so I can help Yurch compile stuff lol:))
    anyway V1 is here: http://forums.planetunreal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75714

8. JamesT

JamesT sniper apprentice

Hey! yurch! Do you see this? :p

Khutan says he can help you with the compile thing! :D I can't wait for the new DecalStay and the new RA ! OMG!! :p

9. Khutan

btw you can clear all the decals from a level by typing "killall decal" at the console (note: not decals ) or you can bind this to a key by typing in
    set input X killall decal
    where X is whatever key you want to use (I was talking about this in another thread, turns out the code for it was already in UT, which was nice:D)

10. yurch

yurch Swinging the clue-by-four

You didn't happen to get the ucc make going, did ya?
    Im using the crappy ued compiler :(

11. Khutan

12. yurch

yurch Swinging the clue-by-four

didn't work.

13. Quietus

Quietus New Member

Ah, that'll be why then :/ Had the same prob at the last INF lan session I had, me as the server had no probs, but all clients keep dropping

The forums strike again :D