1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT3 DeathMill 1.1 Beta

Discussion in 'Content Releases' started by Johnny x1900, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Johnny x1900

Johnny x1900 New Member

This map is the product of a month long project by a group of four Full Sail Students for Advanced Game Techniques. This project had several limitations: We were not allowed to use any Epic Content except for volume lights, All asset had to be custom made. Only 37 different custom statics could be used total. Meshes could have no more than 3000 polygons. Each group member was required to model, texture and import at least five meshes.

I am aware that there are a couple bugs, mainly because of collision and blocking volumes. I may add some later, but it was not required for the project. This was our first experience with UT3. Thanks for checking it out.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Download: FileFront

2. TheIronKnuckle

TheIronKnuckle What the hell is this "ballin" thing?

Amazing, i would both love to get a project like that and die at the thought of doing it.
    the map looks cool!

3. Johnny x1900

Johnny x1900 New Member

How does the map play? Why would you die at the thought of it? It wasn't too bad.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  4. DarkSonny

DarkSonny Beware!

The map is ok ...but i havent tested you new version, the old one didn't have bot support, this version does it have?

5. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

Oh wow, I thought this was from UT2004 when I noticed the UT3 icon.
    What is this? WarFare, VCTF? DM?

6. DarkSonny

DarkSonny Beware!

ut3...ctf

7. Galivan

Galivan New Member

Yes a really good CTF map that seems to be a good representant of the CTF custom map makes by the community. Nice lighting, nice theme, and nice environment. Good work man!

8. Johnny x1900

Johnny x1900 New Member

Yes, this version has bot support. I just tested it and they work pretty well. They don't like the lower route though, they still find some interesting ways around the map though.

9. SkaarjMaster

SkaarjMaster enemy of time

Anyone have a link to this one anywhere? TY:DD