1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dead Servers

Discussion in 'General UTXMP Discussion' started by AngelSaphire, Apr 4, 2005.

1. AngelSaphire

AngelSaphire UT Newbie/Eldar Farseer/Anime lover

After installing the new beta I haven't seen any new servers online, nothing at all. Everything is dead, is this happenieng to the rest of you too?

2. Towanda

Towanda New Member

new beta ?

3. AngelSaphire

AngelSaphire UT Newbie/Eldar Farseer/Anime lover

I installed beta with the patch 1.a

4. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

There are usually people playing at around 6-9pm MST. Other than that I rarely am on though so I have no clue.

Had some fun games the past few nights, pretty close although not really long. Need more people playing! :)

5. theomniproject

theomniproject .::.

yahoo! my name is theomniproject :) i am always up for a game...

6. Maethorn

Maethorn New Member

Make sure in the Server Browser you click on Filters, and uncheck the Default filter. You should see servers, and the posts above outline when people usually occupy the servers.