de-install problem (.zip-File)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Blackus

Sep 26, 2004
How do I uninstall this Mod? I installed it under Linux with the .zip-File. It crashed my whole UT2004, so that only mods work. When I start my normal UT2004, and select Instant Action, I only see "Standard Gametypes" with nothing in there, and "Other Gametype" with "Clone Bandits". I deleted all the files which where extracted from the .zip-File, but that didn't work. I still haven't got my original UT back. So, what is the matter? Where is my mistake? What do I have to do? I don't want to reinstall UT, because this would be a lot of work with all the mods I have installed.

Screech

Jul 11, 2004
You might want to edit your ut2004.ini file, delete the clone bandits sections. I've had to do that for a lot of other mods, so that might work......

Blackus

Sep 26, 2004
Well, that was exactly what I did first. But then all my Standard-Gameplay Modes dissapeared. So I think I have to reinstall. I can join standard-UT Games, but Instant Action and Host Game is broken.