UE3 - UT3 Dark Phantom Studio in need of Static Prop/Environmental Modeler

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sbarrion

Feb 21, 2011
Team name:

Dark Phantom Studio

Hello Everyone my name is Steven Barrion and I am the co-founder of Dark Phantom Studios, which is a group consisting of B.A.graduates and students from the United States and the UK that have taking gamedesign (Art) , graphic design, and animation courses over the years. Myco-founder Donnell Gammage and I have done various school projects together,freelance work, and are always pushing each other talents to the limit, anddecided to take what we have learnt from our courses and put them into variousmod projects to get our break into the industry. This is our first project wehave done outside of school using the UDK engine, and are always learning newtechniques to make our mod look superb.

Project name:

Revelations: The Chronicles of Jericho Fox

Brief description:

“Revelations: The Chronicles of Jericho Fox,” is a UT3 total conversion modthat tells of Armageddon from the New Testament Revelations brought by theEgyptian god deity of Chaos and Storms Seth. This mod will merge both Egyptian and biblical testaments into a storydriving third person shooter that will fulfill the player’s knowledge as wellas intense action in the mythological world of the Egyptian gods.

You play as Jericho Fox aFrench archeologist and well known theft to most, who is cursed withimmortality by the god deity of the Sky Horus for bringing the world’s end byreleasing Seth from the Urns of Ra in London, England on January 1, 1912. NowJericho has become the weapon of Horus, and with the aid of the warriors of theHeru Temple known as the, “Wadjet of Ra,” He will have to continue the war thatsplit Egypt into two nations since the beginning of the 1st dynasty.Jericho must collect pieces of the urn of Isis (Urns of Ra), which is thesister urn of Osiris, that is scattered throughout the world before Seth mergesthe three dimensions of Heaven, Earth, and Hell to bring the Apocalypse tofruition. His cursed path for redemptionis the world’s only chance for salvation.

Target aim:

The target audience is generally a male audience between the agesof 17 to 35 that are big third person shooter fans and also action adventuregames that are somewhat platform based. This game will bring a combination of both gender types that they would enjoy.

Platform

· Genre: Third Person Shooter/Action Adventure

· Engine: Unreal Tournament 3

Compensation:

At the moment I cannot pay anyone, but with the progress we are making willbe able build from our Alpha and will be able to offer a percentage ofpotential revenue once our studio starts making profits. Also whatever you create in this project youcan use for your own personal portfolio, and website to gain exposure.

Technology:

Target system:Windows

Engine: UDKEngine Mar 2011

Programming language and/or tools: C++/UnrealScript, and ActionScript2.0

Artist tools: Modo, XSI, Maya, 3D Studio Max,Zbrush, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and After Effects,

Talent needed:

Static Prop/Environmental Modeler: (More than 1 member needed)

Recommended Knowledge

(Student or Pro) Understandable knowledge ofModeling, Texturing, Uv mapping, and Normal mapping. Able to model lowpolyprops at a set poly count giving.

Tasks:

Modeling Static props and Environmentalprops (Example: Corpses, vehicles, buildings and other objects for ambientdecorations), which will bring out the full detail and immersion of the secondlevel New Orleans’ Ruin City (There will be a lot of props to create whilewe finish the 1st level).

I will send you a task to complete via email, and you will give me theestimated time that you will have it done, and update me at least once out ofthe week depending on how long it will take.

Texturing and UV mapping are recommended, but optional if you are behind,only model, or in need of help I am more than willing to help you in theseareas.

Team structure:

Steven Barrion (Lead Artist)

Donnell Gammage (Lead 3-D Modeler)

Josh Paseur (Lead Level Designer)

Laurent de Laroche Souvestre(Digital Artist)

Steve Van Burnt (Digital Artist)

Kelvin Tam (Weapon Modeler)

Henry Martin (Environmental Modeler)

Michael Chrostek (Composer)

http://www.moddb.com...-of-jericho-fox

Contact Information

Email: Sidell04@gmail.com
Email: lordkonton@yahoo.com
ModDB ID: Sbarrion
ModDBGroup: Dark Phantom Studios
Steam ID: Konton217

Previous Work by Team:

Sage Base 3D - Concepts Page

index

http://www.jspaseur.com/

http://kelvintam.org//

Additional Info:

If you would like to see the game doc email me and I promise I will send you a copy a.s.a.p

J_body_01.jpg

MeleeWeapnModels.jpg

FinalShotgunLowPoly.jpg

BuildingsProgression.jpg

Pic04.jpg

DemonCorpse-1.jpg

If you have any type of feedback I would truly appreciate it and thank you foryour time and interest in our project.