1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Damnation Debut Trailer

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by hal, Aug 8, 2008.

1. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

The debut trailer of Damnation has been released, showing a bit of the introduction cinematics along with some gameplay footage. Parts of the intro seem to share elements with that of the UT2004 modification from which the game takes root.

A related press release has more details.

And a few new screenshots:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

Press Release:

3. Luv_Studd

Luv_Studd Member

Is it me, or does the intro video seem entirely disconnected from the gameplay's apparent theme? :con:

4. Enfluence

Enfluence I kinda like UT3.

Is it me, or does anybody actually care about this game?

5. Sk.7

Sk.7 New Member

After all I liked the funky visuals of Damnation and some of the aleady shown town-canyon scenery yet this Soul Sight mode to detect enemies that's been shown in one of the earlier videos (E3 2008 maybe...?) made me wet my pants laughing :D

Also please note that global cohesion is not included with the game package :)

6. WarTourist

WarTourist New Member

Good stuff! I remember being amazed at what a comprehensive single player experience they put together in the last MSU contest.