Damn Diablo2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
I was just about to play a little single player D2, so I went to battlenet ingame to get the latest patch, and what do ya know, after the game was patched it crashed and wont load. How very professional that is.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Diablo 2 is your mindless hack'n'slash item-hogging action game. If you want a RPG get Baldur's Gate 2

ViperXL

Great Car
Dec 9, 1999
St. Louis, MO, USA
Originally posted by 8-4-7-2
Diablo 2 is your mindless hack'n'slash item-hogging action game. If you want a RPG get Baldur's Gate 2

Hell Ya, all the better reason to get D2!

:p

Actually, i dont like BG2 much... takes way too much of my time.

Uri19

Jul 12, 2001
"The World"
Blasphemy! You're all EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeevillll!!!:stick:

OK so it is a little shallow... it's an ACTION rpg for god's sake!

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
Originally posted by Assymilator
I dislike D2. Too much of a bad Ultima Online clone for me.
*ahem* and ultima online isn't a bad diablo clone? :rolleyes:
diablo was around first, UO is the clone here...

Uri19

Jul 12, 2001
"The World"
Originally posted by Kokensu
Actually Ultima has been out ALOT longer than Diablo. Ultima online is just the online version of it. But no matter I don't really care for either of them. ;)
And they all are a copy of D&D Which is a copy of Games Workshop's WarHammer etc etc etc...