DA2 Updates

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

spec_x

DA2 Project Lead/Level Designer
Dec 10, 2002
Redmond, WA
Hey everyone, seems to be time for another update!

Things are still chugging along like usual. Work is being done on the GUI and it's coming along nicely. Our custom loading screens are in and working perfectly, really adds a nice touch :)

[D] is starting working on ruins2, so we're looking foreward to that.

Fluxs is working on various things at the moment, hopfully some more news on that soon for you all.

Abs is studying up on more code and will be working on some cool stuff shortly.

Slowly by surely I've been able to work on crash here and there.

Hopfully in the next week or two we'll release a media update and stick everything in one place for you all.

Also, in the works are plans for class abilities which we will begin to work on soon. More on that when things are finalized.

That's all the comes to mind at the moment, hope you all have a nice day! :)

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
oh yes... i am starting to see a project plan of future updates to include, the problem is picking ones which should be 'core' (first release) and the ones which can wait till later...

*goes insane thinking about it

my map is dragonfly. why because they are cool insects. its also the name of the outpost. :eek: Its a beach map with a twist.

The attackers start on a small beach, but instead of attacking the beach defences, they have already been destroyed in a pre invasion. So attackers can make there way through the blown up beach defences, and use them as cover/shelter for attacking the complex which lies behind.

I hope to be able to add dead bodies to it some time to give the impression this outpost has already been attacked once (which never completed the objective) so now a smaller assualt task force will attempt to fight its way in when the Alliance forces are recovering.

Last edited:

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
need to work on boot program gfx to get it looking good at low resolution.

What shall be the base level for the design, 1024x768 or 800x600 monitors ?