DA2-Forgotten (final name pending)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

spec_x

DA2 Project Lead/Level Designer
Dec 10, 2002
Redmond, WA
Hey guys

Here's some shots of a new DA2 map (and possibly my last) that I've started work on. Hopfully it'll be ready for you all when we release the patch. Enjoy!

Attachments

• forgotten1.jpg
    forgotten1.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 65
  • forgotten2.jpg
    forgotten2.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 41
  • forgotten3.jpg
    forgotten3.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 61
  • forgotten4.jpg
    forgotten4.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 48

Dest

DA Team
Oct 6, 2004
bikini bottom tbh!
looks sweet ! :D

da-subwaycity remake? :p

(check dest_architecture, there some road signs that you perhaps can use, skins are in mylevel of bg)

Last edited:

spec_x

Dec 10, 2002
Redmond, WA
da-subwaycity remake? :p

you shush! ^_^

Currently there are going to be two military checkpoints within the city that attackers will need to pass, and then they need to destory an ammo depot in a warehouse.

Waiting4thepatch

Dec 27, 2005
Where is the patch???

I think the new name should be something that describes DA more.
How is this one?

DA: Whereisthepatch???

I love your mod, is there is going to be a patch in near future?

Mar 20, 2002
Chica Go
Visit site
Hunz said:
Will the ammocache contain a... NUKE?!! ;)

...the patch should be out in early january.

ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease
ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease
let it be true!!!!! :D

Welcome to le forums Waiting4thepatch.

Waiting4thepatch

Dec 27, 2005
Hey guys I'm just a nobody but I think your mod is AAA quality. I would def buy it if in the future it became a retail product.
Good luck getting the patch out :).

spec_x

Dec 10, 2002
Redmond, WA
New shots!

Hey guys-

Here's some new shots. Decided to give it a little darker and more gritty feeling. Enjoy!

Attachments

• forgotten1.jpg
    forgotten1.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 32
  • forgotten2.jpg
    forgotten2.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 27
  • forgotten3.jpg
    forgotten3.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 25
  • forgotten4.jpg
    forgotten4.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 25

heron

Nov 26, 2005
UK
For some reason they remind me of one of the two "intro screens" you get when you fire up DA2. (Which is no bad thing.)

Which reminds me - I find the audio on the intro piece, the radio comms, COMPLETELY amazing. I just find it so atmospheric. You ought to make it downloadable as an MP3 or WAV - I'd love to use it as background for something :)

Mar 20, 2002
Chica Go
Visit site
heron said:
Which reminds me - I find the audio on the intro piece, the radio comms, COMPLETELY amazing. I just find it so atmospheric. You ought to make it downloadable as an MP3 or WAV - I'd love to use it as background for something :)
Amen to that. I kinda wish the intro level that starts in the clouds with the dropship were an actual playable level. It looks AMAZING! The only prob is it seems there is a lot of eye candy so I bet adding a ton of bots would cause it to run at a crawl which is probably why it's only an intro. :(

Mar 20, 2002
Chica Go
Visit site
Dest said:
Its removed as intro btw, its replaced by a shot of bg and triumph2. I thought it didnt fit da, so...

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!? THAT IS MY FAVORITE INTRO OUT OF THE THREE INCLUDED!!! Seriously, dude...you guys can't take that out. That intro is amazing!