DA Questions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rooster128

L337 Reincarnated Wool Sock +5
Jul 1, 2004
General questions I need to get answered to continue in my map:

#1. Will inventory stations be used? What kinda stations will be in the base? Will they be highlighted on the hud? If so, how will they be highlighted?

#2. When calling for reinforcements, can the dropship touch down, or drop pods at one certain area? What about aliens and their drop pods? Because those who have seen my map KNOW that it's a pretty covered map, tree-wise...

DA|aBsOlUt

DA GOD
Oct 24, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
1) Inventory stations as in what? The closest I can think of is the AmmoBox which exists in DA2 and you can go use it to refill your grenades and ammo. As for HUD we are not sure yet.

2) Dropship will not touch down but it will go very close to the ground. It comes from the sky (duh) and once it reaches close to the ground it stops and "floats" then it flies away. Droppods will "crash" in a way to the ground so yeah in general you will need open space. Maybe the roof of the fort can act as a "dropship pad" which it can land.

Rooster128

L337 Reincarnated Wool Sock +5
Jul 1, 2004
As in inventory stations, I was wondering, is it when you spawn you choose your profession and are automatically equipped with the weapons, or if you have to go to an inventory station to get your stuff, or what?

also, yes, there is only one part of the map that has a clearing, so I was wondering if I could hinder the drop pods and the dropship to that one area. Otherwise, I'm not sure how it would work.

DA|aBsOlUt

DA GOD
Oct 24, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
You can always spawn enemys or reinforcements without showing drop pods or drop ship.

Inventory station I dont get a lot what u ask. U get all inventory for the class u choose. Its pretty simple and straight forward.