Customize MSN Messenger with my lil INF addon

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LieLestoSbrat

Can You Count? Sucka's
First of I will only take about 0.001% of the credit for this so called "addon". All I have done is found out u can replace the GIF background files in ur Messenger directory with your own. The last thing I did was edit an image of http://www.theonlinegaming.net/
If these guys don't like what I have done then I will very gladly take down the zip. I give all the credit to the guys how drew/made this pic as witgh out that this so called "addon would not exist.

To install it simply copy this files to your messenger directory (default C:\Program files\Messenger)
I would advise backing up your old background files
(logo.gif, lvback.gif, logowin.gif)
If you want to revert back to Microsoft background Messenger then simply put these 3 files back and over right the Inf versions.