custom voice set?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Old Gil

°J2°'s resident lagger
Jun 20, 2004
hey all, if u look in the settings there are diffrent voice sets you can use, like when u use autotaunt, is there any way i can make a custom voice set for autotaunt?

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
Last edited:

Old Gil

°J2°'s resident lagger
Jun 20, 2004
w00t for ATHF!!! awsome show... cant compare to family guy :p anyhoo, can other people online hear these voice packs i d/l or make?

Chaser

Boi BOI!!!!
Mar 16, 2004
Other players can only hear the voice packs you download or make if its uploaded onto the server you're playing on. So chances are other players wont hear it, only you.

Another thing you have to watch out for is when you play online with custom voice packs, sometimes AntiTCC or other anti cheat programs will kick you from the server. It gets pretty annoying...

Old Gil

°J2°'s resident lagger
Jun 20, 2004
well im gettin master shake voice pack, mainly for my own listnin pleasure :), if i have problems with it or anything, ill just not use it

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Chaser said:
Another thing you have to watch out for is when you play online with custom voice packs, sometimes AntiTCC or other anti cheat programs will kick you from the server. It gets pretty annoying...
I thought that was supposed to be fixed in one of the last patches ?
Then again ... I never play on-line so I haven't noticed any problems.
// ---

UnrealGrrl has a few excellent voicepacks as well :
http://www.unrealgrrl.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=178