1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UE3 - UT3 Custom UT3 character - Commander

Discussion in 'Modeling & Skinning' started by coachsta, Apr 6, 2010.

1. coachsta

coachsta New Member

Hey guys i just finished creating a character for one of my university modules, you can see the character below with his changeable custom parts

[​IMG]

C & C's welcome

Thanks Coachtsa

P.s. im currently in the process of putting together the files so you guys can all enjoy him, so check back in a couple of days for that

2. coachsta

coachsta New Member

3. tombanz10

tombanz10 New Member

I have noticed that The first one is the best commander than second one. You have given all the nice extension But If you will make at 3d level then It would be look like so pretty and also treasure. I wish that You will think so in it.