Custom music wanted!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
Hello there, is there anyone in the community that makes custom music for maps, and if yes, would you be interested in making some custom music for my map? My latest creation, BR-Templus, has been released about a month ago. After some serious feedback (thanks again all who did comment) I decided to upgrade the map before it would be reviewed (if it'll ever be reviewed). Custom music has to be part of this tune-up, but sadly enough I'm not skilled with making music, let alone for UT2003 / 2004. I cannot offer anyone any money, the only thing you'll get back for it is a huge thanks from me and a place in the special thanks section of the readme. Please respond, music makers!

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
CyberSirius said:
I could make music for you. :D

Thanks for replying. Currently I'm awaiting a music sample of another person that replied earlier on another forum, but you're still welcome to try and blow me away with some music:D
It's for the map BR-Templus, which has already been released but is under re-construction for better gameplay (and feedback:D). If you can't play it, it's a hardcore BR map with very intense action. It has the Egyptian style. For more screenies I recommend visiting www.mapraider.com, where 3 screenies of this map (along with the map itself) are posted.