Custom Music for your map?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Retro-Ecstasy

Feb 11, 2005
Hi all,

If you want custom music for your map, contact me on the forum of the Alpforce Department. I'll be happy to make some for you guys. Here's an example of one I created for my own map CTF-Alp-Schwarzschnee. Download . (right click, save as....)

Retro-Ecstasy

JonAzz

UA Mapper
Aug 1, 2003
North of Philadelphia
hmmmm I would like cutsom music for my map. your sample sounds good :)

I can't really do much on the forums... everywhere I go i get a 404 not found...

Retro-Ecstasy

Feb 11, 2005
Contact me on e-mailadress or add me on MSN, you can give me details there. I'm glad that you liked the music in Schwarzschnee.

Retro

Last edited:

HollowPoint1

Jul 1, 2005
Maryland
Ya, your sample sounds great! Can you make custom music for UT99, also can you convert music groups that i like to UT99? I'll add you to my msn. ;)