1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Custom DBZ Models

Discussion in 'Requests' started by 4u2nv, Apr 19, 2004.

1. 4u2nv

4u2nv New Member

How bout making a custom Goku model and a custom Vegeta model from Dragonball Z....please?! I'd love to see that ingame w/this engine. I'm surprised no one has made one yet! :shock:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2004
  2. Slaughter

Slaughter exsomnis

3. 4u2nv

4u2nv New Member

Well....

No I don't want a full mod even though I'd love to see a new one released real soon since bfp is almost dead. I really want DBZ models for UT2004 to run around and shoot with!! I've seen several different characters so I figured someone would want a DBZ model to run around with!! If someone would make me a model, I'd really appreciate it. :crazydance: :wavey:

4. CheapAlert

CheapAlert ONSLOTFEST '94 FOREVER

Nobody likes DBZ here, I doubt it.You're better off playing a mod.

5. Slaughter

Slaughter exsomnis

He´s right...I prefer modelling real charakters that fit in the UT2k4 universe :lol: