UE3 - UT3 Custom Content

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

paulodonovan

Jan 22, 2008
Hi all.

I would like to ask if anyone could point me in the direction of a quick guide on how to import content into UED3. I come from a Hammer background so i know a fair bit about level design but i am lacking the knowlage when it comes to the intricacies of UED3.

Soz that my first post is a request i know that will frustrate alot of people but i will try to give back i promise :D.

Last edited:

paulodonovan

Jan 22, 2008
Thanks for the link. Is there any way to export brushes from UED3? I have tried to export as an obj but i get an error after selecting the import options.

paulodonovan

Jan 22, 2008
Oh ye, it is from UED3 into 3d studio max. I just want to know what scale I need to make my models in max, so they are the right size in UED3.