1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Curious about Flares

Discussion in 'Infiltration Development' started by CptCoolmo, Jan 31, 2000.

1. CptCoolmo

CptCoolmo New Member

Ok, I don't really know the deal with flares. I figured that whenever u would run over one, you'd pick it up and could use it at a later time. Is this the case? Because whenever I run over a flare, it activates as soon as I touch it.
    Also, can you run old INF maps with UT? I tried DM-TrainingGrounds and it said
    "Failed Launching URL
    Can't find file package for Infiltration"
    though I have INF installed. I'm sorry if this question had come up already, but I don't get a chance to visit the INF board much. Thanks.

2. RaekwoN

RaekwoN Infiltration Level Designer

The reason Training Ground won't work (I'm the maps author) is because it needs to be converted to UT. The only thing stopping it from working is the fact that it has the old InF code in place.

------------------
    RaekwoN
    Visit RaekwoN Maps

3. RaekwoN

RaekwoN Infiltration Level Designer

The reason Training Ground won't work (I'm the maps author) is because it needs to be converted to UT. The only thing stopping it from working is the fact that it has the old InF code in place.

------------------
    RaekwoN
    Visit RaekwoN Maps

4. Unknown_Gamer

Unknown_Gamer New Member

it's a nice map too. could be a bit bigger though....

5. Corin

Corin New Member

The only complaint I have is that it is chiefly grenade wars and that makes it hard to do much of anything when you are blown to pieces, I think maybe 1 grenade per side in the pit would be alot nicer.

6. Unknown_Gamer

Unknown_Gamer New Member

um, Raek, you're dustcity map isn't there. bad link or something...

7. INF_Neo

INF_Neo Infiltration Sound Engineer

eh, it's not out yet! Or have I missed sth?