CTLB-vid

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HardcorexxX

(.)(.)
Jan 31, 2006
Does anyone know the track list for the CTLB vid on ownage vids. Im wondering what a few of those tracks meshed in there really are.:mwink:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Yes there was a readme following and this is it.
Code:
Creating The Latest Blow
made in 2005 by cristal

9m14s, XviD 3679 kbps, mp3 160kbps, 800*600, 30 fps, 16640 frames

Songs (in order of apperance): 
Daft Punk - Brainwasher
Celldweller - Unlikely (stay with me)
Ayumi Hamasaki - Evolution
Juno Reactor Vs Don Davis - Burly Brawl
Harry Gregson-Williams - Guns

Thanks to: Nakedape, Dompe, TeveT, mole2k, jrb & nosnos

Players featured: luxxiz, brutt0, trwl & cristal (+nooj with 1 frag)

You find all of us in #ut2004.se at quakenet

HardcorexxX

(.)(.)
Jan 31, 2006
well this list did not contain the song i wanted, the celldweller song stay with me is the one it should be but when i find it online its NOT the same song as in the video, it the song that starts the video off right after the brain washer portion

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Well that's the original readme from the frag vid. If it doesn't fit contact the authors and see if there's an error. Which is very unlikely since I've got all of those numbers and they aren't altered in the movie.

HardcorexxX

(.)(.)
Jan 31, 2006
Well can you confirm that the song playing during the first frag, the rocket shot thorugh the small little gap on courrigation (the very begining of the acctualy video) is in fact the celldweller song and Im just finding the wron one or something?