CTF-UTDMS-EliteArena

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
I'm fairly well known for loving to edit UTDMT (Deathmatch Titans) & UTDMW (Deathmatch Warlords) onto maps, but I recently found a Skaarj version and I'm still working out what it's capable of.
5087862_original.png

1st off, I gotta start making skins for the thing... because that's a necessity when assigning them to teams. Got some basic ones done already, but I'll need more over time.

Unlike the Titan & Warlord versions, it has slots for messages to say but they're all blank. Like the Warlords it has options to customize its projectiles, I tend to opt for the TazerProj as it's the closest thing to the Unreal2 Skaarj projectiles and I can't use its default projectiles as Skaarj are immune to their own blasts; not helpful when they're fighting their own kind.

I may have to do a separate post for that somewhere along the way, to go along with my previous how to customize UTDMT post. Most of the things I tend to take for granted in the other 2 versions that are either different or not activated in the UTDMS version.

Picked a fairly basic map with a lot of open area:
5088154_original.png

Usual Suspects:
.u - /system
.unr - /maps

Enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7w5bqg2if1wu28l/CTF-UTDMS-EliteArena.zip