CTF-[R3P]-ACID-REDUX-[SLV] (1)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Have you downloaded this map?

• No way, it looks hideous!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

R3plicant

Jul 2, 2003
London, UK
Visit site
I think this might be a better place for the thread,..

Right,.. another UT99 map from yours truly. I reckon my maps ARE getting better with each successive one! :D
This is my version of the popular CTF-ACIDPIPE, for use with the Strangelove Mutator*.

Please, for your sake rather than mine; read the readme file, this map contains custom meshes, so the folders with relevant files must be installed correctly for the map to run.
I hope you all enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it.
Ok, enough waffle; here's a sample of the screenshots,.. (Animated gif appx 1.2Mb)

acidtestgif002df3.gif

Download is here.​

Lastly, some important "but-must-I-say-it?" stuff,..

*If you want the map for Insta, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL MAKE THE ALTERATIONS FOR YOU. If you make ANY changes to this map without my prior consent you are in breach of copyright. Just ask me nicely and I'll get you the altered map within 48hrs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited:

R3plicant

Jul 2, 2003
London, UK
Visit site
This place is for maps of the game Unreal 2 expanded multiplayer.

Respectfully,... so why isn't there a section in Unreal Tournament 99,.. for maps also? I'm guessing that BU felt it was too old and wanted to concentrate on UT3 etc, though I concede I may be wrong. Sorry for posting it in the wrong place.

MrMaddog

Flak Monkey
Jul 13, 2002
Parts Unknown
Or you can post it in the Content Releases section and use the UT 1 tag which lets people know it's for that game.

Just because most of the stuff there is made for UT 3 doesn't mean you can't put up maps or mods for other UT games. I check there for new stuff for UT2004 all the time... :)

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Yes, it's tough when you release content and it gets hardly any feedback. But, hey, at least you've got eyecandy. Me, I do a complex piece of programming and noone seems to give a toss (except Wormbo who understands what it does ) because basically it does nothing on it's own :

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=182657