ctf-inner-sanctum-progress-beta-download

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BIG-MICK

Jan 6, 2003
scotland
Visit site
I have tried to do something fresh with the tired old egyptian theme...Have given the map a modernist look with a flavour of old style egypt ...And I think it works quite well..so far..Hope you do too.

Things completed or partially completed in this beta..
Layout............................. 100%
Texture Placement............. 100%
Deco additions.................100%
Trim........................... 95%
Working movers................. 80% At present monorail movers work by actor bumping but in final they will operate by a onboard trigger..with a deco added to mover so you know where to stand..to trigger movement
Lighting........................90%
Optimization....................70% I am presently tweaking all the static meshes cull distance..So you might see some SM
vanishing in distance ..these will all be fixed for final

Weapon bases in place...but choice of weapons not added yet..ideas wellcome

Things to do.

Sound effects and music to add.
AI....weapon placement and pathing.

Please let me know how the frame rate is doing in present state..
All feedback very greatly appreciated..Link to beta below.

[URL=http://www.unrealplayground.com/download.php?mapid=10465]new-beta-download[/URL]

Thought the map would be a bit small for BR..but might knock one out when ctf-version is finished

Last edited:

BIG-MICK

Jan 6, 2003
scotland
Visit site
Have built central lifts to go from underground up to upper walkway after advice....And have removed stairs/ramps from underground section

Have timed central lift so if you hit it running you can get to middle level without breaking stride..so maintaining flow..and stay on lift to go to upper walkway...so no need for added kickers... :D

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Screenies look pretty cool. I couldn't find a beta under that link to UP. Has it been removed pending the final version? I'll certainly download it.

Cheers.....

Last edited:

BIG-MICK

Jan 6, 2003
scotland
Visit site
Thanks for your interest Manticore...I only have to do the pathing on the map to finalize it...But just haven't had the time to do it...will post link when done but may be a while...:(