UT2kX CTF-Harvest2k4_2012

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Median12

Mapper
Sep 18, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
I have released one of my Maps on GameFront, a UT2004 Map.

This is after 6 or so years of not using UnrealEd but I spent a lot of time on it re-learning the layout.

There are new Textures, I included the new package in the .rar file.

Map: http://www.gamefront.com/files/22710259/CTF_Harvest2k4_2012.rar

CTF-Harvest2k4_2012 a CTF map, high above the clouds a disused Llandri Depot now used as a CTF Tournament ground...

The Bots work really well, I spent lots of time making sure they equaled flag captures

SC_1.jpg

SC_2.jpg

SC_3.jpg

Download it and see what you think ;)

Last edited:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Yes, and can't see your screenshots either. I would also like to take this opportunity to say that Gamefront must have the same shitty servers as Epic forums, because sometimes I click on a link to download from Gamefront and it just sits there and spins in Google Chrome and I have to X out of it and the original thread also. I'm trying to download this map and something is not letting me. I might be completely through with Gamefront soon and that includes posting Gamefront links.:eek:

Median12

Mapper
Sep 18, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Harvest2k4

I said I am getting back into mapping, sorry about Gamefront, I haven't used Forums for years now and forget how to add screenshots etc...give me some time.

Where the best place to upload the Maps? Filefront?

I tried UTU but they seem to be closed :(

The Bots usually defend from above the flagbase as they can see the pathway clearly, lol some do just jump into the game yeah, I forgot to add sniping the points.

I'll re-upload to whichever File Server soon and sort out the screenshots :)

DarkSonny

Beware!
Apr 8, 2008
Malaga, Spain
I said I am getting back into mapping, sorry about Gamefront, I haven't used Forums for years now and forget how to add screenshots etc...give me some time.

Where the best place to upload the Maps? Filefront?

I tried UTU but they seem to be closed :(

The Bots usually defend from above the flagbase as they can see the pathway clearly, lol some do just jump into the game yeah, I forgot to add sniping the points.

I'll re-upload to whichever File Server soon and sort out the screenshots :)

utzone or mediafire

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Um, looks like the first post disappeared, so I have no idea now. I did DL it last night though without problems from Gamefront. Only thing that comes up in google now is this thread.:(

EDIT: maybe just post the two links down here and worry about the original first post later?

Last edited:

Median12

Mapper
Sep 18, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
I don't know, odd... I re-sent the map link (uploaded it to Megafileupload and edited my post with the new link). Sorted the screenshots out also.. It said it needs vetting by Admin and then added to the forum....strange the original post disappeared :eek:

dr.flay

Dr.Flay™
Sep 19, 2011
Kernow, UK
yourunreal.wordpress.com
Anyone being blocked by Filefront should try using Opera browser with the Turbo mode enabled.
You will be routed via an Opera proxy (in the UK we go via Poland).
You can also try opening the blocked page by adding "nyud.net" after the ".com" part of the address. This will try and route via CoralCDN and you will appear to be in another country.

Ultimately you should control your own DLs on your own site.
MyOpera sites are free, advert-free and you have 2GB of organisable storage.

I am currently mirroring NW3 as Filefront and Dropbox (free version) have stupid limitations.
MyOpera's limitations are, no RAR files and 60MB file limit (I use WinRAR to make 60MB ZIP chunks).
See this page as an example http://my.opera.com/Unreal-Tournament/blog/nali-weapons-3
I have even routed the large files via Coral, so if Opera ever change policy and limit bandwidth, I am already protected :D