CTF-GrauExtremo -|| Released for UT99 only ||-

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KpsLook

Jan 10, 2005
Hi, i'm brazilian and new in here, and beacuse of that, i'd like to thank Fergo for writing this text in english, cause mine sucks.
Here is my last map for UT99: its called CTF-GrauExtremo. Its basically a symetric CTF map with some rocky volcano style at bases intersection, witch causes a very fast and exciting gameplay.
The map ran very smoothly on a 8MB onboard video card, so it dont need a high-performance computer to be well played.
Some other things about the map:
-Automatic rocket-laucher to avoid campering
-The flags are positioned at high temperature places, causing a damage of 1 life point per second when the player stands by
-Dynamic 3D Skybox
-Fog Enabled
-NaPali style at the team bases
-And some other cool effects like dynamic glow, detail textures, etc...

Hope you guys like it!

Screenshots:

Shot0000.jpg

Shot0001.jpg

Shot0002.jpg

Shot0003.jpg

Shot0004.jpg

Shot0005.jpg

Shot0006.jpg

Shot0007.jpg

Shot0008.jpg

Shot0009.jpg

Shot0011.jpg

Shot0012.jpg

Shot0013.jpg

Shot0015.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR DONWLOAD AND SCREENSHOTS: http://rbaralti.sites.uol.com.br/grauextremo.htm