CTF-Fury-Frenzy

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lofty

Apr 26, 2004
So far my maps here at nalicity have been slated, at least as far as environment's concerned. I've found the transition to UT2004 tricky to say the least, but I'm making a hard effort, and it's difficult to guage whether it's coming off or not, so I'd like some input from others. Does this look like rubbish to you or does it need some work, or does it rock?

fury.jpg

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Actually, I don't think it looks that bad. :tup: Except those triangular things next to the flag look a little goofy; not sure what they're purpose is. Would really be better to see the map from in the game. Got a link for download perhaps?

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
triangles are okish, theres worse but also better

the big block the flag is on has black walls
the screenshot in general seems like it has adjustement brightness in photoshop, its washed out but not cause of the game light
making long thin cubic pillars like near that elevator on the left is dangerous because its architectural uninteresting and weak

in general the pic is not too bad but make sure all elements fit together and represent a theme and feeling, light too, problem with using prefabs also is that they all got different made and coloured textures/skins so it quickly turns in to a mess of different elements..
the red light corona is too large and on the left the light turned pink which isnt great

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
i would say that the bad thing is the door's hole in repetition and the 'water?'

anyway

looks nice

hem , i don't see what's whrong whit this triangle thing near to the falg ..........