CTF-Dawn.unr

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Is this map NC worthy?

• No, definitly not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
O.K here is the deal. This level is a bit of a hoax, I was just testing a brushbuilder and decided to make a level for my frend's LAN-party.

PLEASE note it has to be played with fully loaded, because this level contains no weapons, I wanted an epic battle between to army's situated in the hills. Special thnx to Bull (UnrealPlayground) who ported some nice meshes. And who ever made the song wich I took from CTF-Stoneforts][ made By Bot_40.

My question to you is, Is this map worthy enough to put on NC considering it's a bit of a joke?

Attachments

• Shot0008.jpg
    Shot0008.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Shot0015.jpg
    Shot0015.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 56

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... is it for UT or UT200x?

Also, by screenshots ALONE, i'd say don't upload it at NC. I could encourage you to make it so that it has buildings/structures of some sort around, but hey...

(and CTF) :p ...
No weapons? It will be bashed to death most likely...

I'm not trying to demove you from the map here, but as it is, you now what you'll get from "the-ultimate-fire-breathing-NC3-commenters-that-are-actually-elitist-jerks-except-they-aren't"...

Re-work?...

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
It's just UT, and I just made this for a lan party, never thought about placing it on nc in the first place, but thnx for being positive and giving me the spirit do to something with it. I wanted to place the map here, but the rediculous upload limit wouldn't let me.

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... i thought it was UT but that terrain kept fooling me ;). All the better. If you're capable of that kind of smooth terrain in UT, then you should definitely try and improve the map, or start a new better one. :tup: ...

XepptizZ

May 17, 2004
In solitude
Yo, Home, Yes those jets work, they work as weapons, next to the RL. And when your flying press fire to, well, fire and alt-fire to get out before it crashes into your enemy. I'don't really feel the fittingness of a tree, maybe on top. But I'm shooting at getting some structures in ( something for the playerstarts and something for defence )

Dark JaXx

When the dark strikes...
Xeptizz, ik denk dat je het gewoon bij de LAN party moet houden en niet op Nalicity moet zetten, in ieder geval, in deze staat..
Ander verhaal als je er 2 gigantische bassisen neerzet met lekkere gameplay binnen...krijg je een btje een on-slaught idee..
aan het werk jij;)