CTF-BuA-Oblivious

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
OK, basicly a redux of CTF-High that I never finished. Yes, it is possible to fall off, I apoligize laggy bitches :p Still far from finished but atleast you'll have an idea.
The first shot is pretty much center of the map, offset to the left obviously.

Attachments

• Shot00569.jpg
    Shot00569.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Shot00570.jpg
    Shot00570.jpg
    512.2 KB · Views: 10

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
That looks like a fast paced map. Nice placement for Marisa.. You know the Crane is BC Industries, www.funarea&tournament.com. Lets try it see where it goes. (No Where). LOL Yea, Boney back into mapping.. Love to help ya test it out..

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Dave and I playtested beta 1 tonight. Beta 2 will be ready tomorrow night sometime. I won't be on in the afternoon/early evening as my graduation ceremony for tech school is finally here.

I made adjustments to the base lighting for visibility purposes and added some floor decoration for point-of-reference purposes. I still need to mess around with the spawn points but as long as visibility is good its almost ready to go.

Some more screenies:

Attachments

• Shot00572.jpg
    Shot00572.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Shot00573.jpg
    Shot00573.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Shot00574.jpg
    Shot00574.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 6
  • Shot00575.jpg
    Shot00575.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 8

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Map plays real good its not to short & not to long. Guess that makes it just right. It gives you a few shots at the flag runner before he can actually cap it..:) This is a pretty wide open map which makes it hard for a flag carrier to hold onto the flag but there is a ledge behind the top of the back wall and a couple of small structures out front to dance behind. Boney, Great Job this looks to be another Non-Stop Action Packed Fragfest Map.