1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CTF-BehindSunrise

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by blitzy, Oct 15, 2005.

1. blitzy

blitzy New Member

2. milb

milb ****** from Teen Arts

Some pics would be nice^^

Edit: Shame on me!^^ Ok, seems like this map is big. But it all looks kinda undetailed, I know it's the old engine but there a lot of maps out there that show you could do more. The Lighting is ok, except those redish lavalights, try to make them more orange and use some fog that would help to make a better atmo. Archi is ok, but trim and Pillars are missing in some places.
    Maybe I'll dl the beta and write something more than this.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2005
  3. Frisket

Frisket Mapper

*cough* Big file! *cough*

Well, from those pics on your link, I'd say it's impressive, but I can't comment on the movie, since the file is 130 meg! I think that'll have to wait until I can muster more bandwidth.

4. blitzy

blitzy New Member

5. Frisket

Frisket Mapper

That was an awesome movie! It kinda reminded me of a movie trailer. How did you get the people to run along the walls like that?

6. blitzy

blitzy New Member

haha thnx, the moves i did with a matrix mod, (what is not posible online) it was more to make the movie cooler ^^