UT CTF-Amazi

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GTi

Jan 23, 2008
Portugal
www.xispes.com
I have been making maps for several years (not i na regular way...) and decided after all this time why not just release them all. I will be doing that in the next few day, probably one by day, you will be able to see the progress in each map. lol

I want to point out that Hourences my main inspiration. Thankz to him i learned how to map (his tutorials). I also want to give credit to DavidM for his nice lightning tutorial (that i can't find anymore) that let me make some really nice lightning jobs in my maps.

My maps were made more to the competitive side of UT, which means they don't have a serious theme related to them, for me the msot important part was the gameplay.

This was one of my first maps, so you will see some problems, like getting stuck in some decoration. Some guys complained about FPS drops (i have no problems with a P4 3.2, 1.5gb ram and Geforce 7600 GT)

Here we have CTF-Amazi aka Amazing eheh, kinda cocky ;x

And before you coment, i know the map lacks detail and i know i didn't use any semi-solid brushes, keep in mind the main objective is gameplay, those things might be corrected in the near future o/

Title - Be fast
Filename - CTF-Amazi.unr
Version - 1.0
Release date - 05/04/2005
Author - Bruno Miguel "CharGer_GTi" Rodrigues
Email Address - hidden here lol
Contact - #zwame @ Quakenet
Credits to - UTultra and Setup for testing the map

Game - Unreal Tournament
CTF - Yes
Playes - 8 to 16
New Sounds - No
New Music - No
New Graphics - Yes

Editors used - UnrealEd
Known Bugs - None
Music - I don't like to hear the music while i am playing, so no music on the map

DOWNLOAD - http://wwwnew.filefront.com/3843281/CTF-Amazi/

Next time, CTF-Dreko-V2 a map made more for NW

ps: read me file is old and out of date... don't bother reading that lol

ps2: demand my maps @ http://clanbase.ggl.com/news_league.php?lid=9379

ps3: pics are just from ingame.

Attachments

• Shot0000.JPG
    Shot0000.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Shot0001.JPG
    Shot0001.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 46