1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT2kX CTF-1on1-Valor

Discussion in 'Content Releases' started by Hellkeeper, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Hellkeeper

Hellkeeper Soulless Automaton

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download Valor (12345 KO)

The competing powers of Set and Horus have been poured into your soul. The burning eye of Ra has risen high in the sky to watch the coming duels. Jump in and battle the champions of distant lands in the name of Pharaoh.

This is a small 1on1 CTF map in the spirit of CTF-1on1-Joust. A very dear project of mine and I am very satisfied with what I ended up with. Have fun everyone!

2. GEx.ut

GEx.ut GEx

Will be trying it out, I like the filesize :D

3. Hellkeeper

Eheh, first thing I noticed when make the archive :p
    Tell me what you think of it, feedback is hard to find these days.

4. Jefe

Jefe The Dark Rat

Looks very nice and solidly built. Did a quick look around to evaluate it for my inv server, but it's obviously too small for that. Flags are really close together, don't know how that would play, but I do appreciate small CTF maps.

5. Hellkeeper

This is a 1on1 CTF, like Joust or Hazel.H's Hourglass. Because these maps are very small, it'd be hard ot use them for other game types.
    Even playing it 2vs2 is already stretching it.

6. GEx.ut

GEx.ut GEx

Sorry, forgot to post the feedback here...

Finally a not really straight Joust map :p I like that there are multiple ways to reach the flag. Visuals are great, music is kickass... no complaints at all :)

Hellkeeper likes this.
  7. MakeMeUnreal

MakeMeUnreal Member

Solid gameplay accompanied by a beatiful look. Thank you!