1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CTC Map-pack Vol 1... DELETED FROM FILEWORKS?!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by GTD-Carthage, Dec 10, 2004.

1. GTD-Carthage

GTD-Carthage SPMA

After a long time of not taking notice of CTC's first volume of their map-pack, I finally came to a decision to download it since I was working with a slow browser long ago.

But, when I click the download button, I come to a page in FileWorks saying "File has been deleted."

What's happenning?!

[EDIT]
    What the f***?! ALL the files in BU are all missing! What the hell happened?!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2004
  2. Bot_40

Bot_40 Go in drains

Don't worry, it's due to a power failure that BU had, should be up and running some time soon, look at bu news for details.

3. GTD-Carthage

GTD-Carthage SPMA

Phew! That gave me some scare... I would have been sure someone would panic if all the files were really deleted.